Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodreads Challenge 2011 -- Completed! Onward 2012!

Happy New Years!  I am so excited to announce I completed the Goodreads Reading Challenge 2011.  I finished with 47 books total.  I entered the challenge late -- in May, as I wasn't aware the challenge even existed.  So, I am hoping to read EVEN MORE in 2012! I am setting my goal with Goodreads as a conservative one to start, at 60 books, but hopefully I can increase it later in the year.  (On my blog, I have challenged myself to read 75 children's, middle grade or YA books here. Yikes! Wish me luck!)

I truly believe reading, reading, and more reading has helped me become a better writer. Truth be told, reading good books inspired me to write in the first place. And, an added bonus -- It feeds my soul.  Here's to 2012, a year full of delightful reads!

How about you? Did you complete a Reading Challenge in 2011? How about 2012? It's a new year, the perfect time to embark in new endeavors.  Cheers everyone!

No comments: