Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Free Kindle Children's E-Books

My hubby got me a Kindle Fire for Christmas! I am loving it.  I've also been anxious to read more children's books on e-readers in full color.  I get to do research while enjoying beautiful covers and illustrations.

There are some great FREE kindle children's books. Here are a few worth checking out:


  • Snowed in Together by Ann Herrick - YA, (free for a limited time.) 
  • Garbage! Monster! Burp! by Tom Watson - Picture Book. A fun story with environmentally friendly theme. It is told in verse and very charming. There's a few words and phrases that might be over the head of its audience, but they can be explained easily enough!
  • Easy Gingerbread Tiki Hut by Lisa Turner Anderson - Craft Book. Teaches kids and parents how to build a no-bake gingerbread tiki-hut.  
  • Girls to the Rescue: The Royal Joust by Bruce Lansky

No comments: